Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wedding Bells: Maren and James











Lyle's niece, Maren Burkhart was married 28 Feb 2009 to James Acorn. Lyle and I drove our little Honda Fit for the third time in so many months to Riverside, CA loaded with supplies to cater the reception. It was held at the Flabob Airport in a little airplane hanger! Riverside is beautiful and green in Feb and the wedding was gorgeous. It was so cute to see Andrea, Maren's cousin take charge when needed and Grizelda, her sister-in-law, step in to save the day and miss the ceremony. What sweet girls. We were able to visit with Lyle's mom, that was nice, I also got to work with Linda and Lisa and James's mom, Nancy setting up.



1 comment:

Deanna Smart said...

De Ann, I finally figured out how to get to your blogspot. I am so excited. Rachelle showed me how. I am sorry I did not have computer access while I was at Sharalyn's as I didn't want to mess with Reid's laptop. I am coming to Utah to bring Allison the middle of June. I would love to see you. I will program your cell phone into mine and we will have to meet. Did you ever get the email that I sent after I read your comment that you left? I really need to update my blog. I would just rather be sewing. LOL I love making quilts and I am so busy I rarely get to do it. Love Deanna